In the second part of this series we will focus on what you should be doing to protect yourself. When you break down the main guidelines of HIPAA security rule it falls into three main componen...
state-of-the-art custom applications tailored to your business.
CUSTOMER SERVICE WE’RE A BIT OBSESSED WITH IT.
- 24/7 support.
- The phone is answered by actual people who can help you with your issue.
- Cutting-edge support desk system and client documentation.
- Not your typical computer guys—we come with personalities and work ethic!
- On-site and remote support.
- We do it all! Run cable, install servers, set up your tablet and support your 3rd party app.
SURE WE FIX COMPUTERS AND INSTALL NETWORKS, BUT WE GO EVEN FURTHER
THE NEW ERA OF IT GUYS
Application Hosting to Microsoft Exchange
We Partner with the Big Guys
Bringing you the best services.
Google Apps ?
There's a Fuse Team Member for that.
One size does not fit all.
HOT OFF THE PRESSES
- 21 January | Business Cloud Computing Computer Hippa Security | Fuse Technology Group | No comment
As HIPAA, along with all of its guidelines, acts, rules and acronyms associated with the various dates can seem very overwhelming to most, in this article we will attempt to cut to the core of ...
- 17 January | Business Computer Detroit IT Consulting Iphone Smart Phones Tablet Computing | Fuse Technology Group | No comment
Considerations on a Bring Your Own Device Policy and When to Use It “BYOD stands for “bring your own device”. In short, that means allowing staff members to utilize their own, personal har...