Flat Fee I.T
Fuse has a support plan to fit every budget. Today, I want to focus on the topic of our Flat Fee I.T. service. Although we have been offering it for years it’s always nice to have a refresher as to the benefits and why one should consider the Flat Fee option.
To begin, the great thing about flat fee is exactly that, its flat fee. You no longer need to worry about hourly bills or time spent supporting your network. With our complete Managed IT Service, you receive one static monthly bill, no matter how often you utilize our services
Another benefit to Flat Fee service is Fuse can be proactive and keep your network running smoothly. It allows us to focus on maintaining the health of your system as opposed to just fixing it. We can prevent issues from ever occurring.
What do I receive with Fuse’s Flat Fee I.T. Managed Service?
• Backup Monitoring – Backups are extremely important! With our flat fee service you can feel confident your backups will be maintained and monitored on a regular basis.
• Total Network Monitoring – We monitor everything from your servers to desktops and so on, all the way down to your applications. And they are monitored 24/7.
• Faster Response Times – Fuse will know there is an issue, even before you do, which provides faster response times.
• Updated Network – Fuse maintains your entire network, applying patches/updates as well as blocking spyware and viruses. This constant maintenance ensures that your network will be running in tip-top shape, decreasing the occurrence of down time tremendously.
• Anti-Spam – You will automatically receive Fuse’s managed anti-spam service.
• Remote Support –Fuse will continue to support you and fix issues remotely.
• Help Desk – You will receive a web help desk login as well as a helpdesk services.
So I know what you’re asking yourself, “I am interested but how do I switch from Hourly to Flat Fee?” It’s Simple! Contact Fuse and we will sit down with you, evaluate your account and see if Flat Fee is a good fit for you.