With managed phishline, Fuse helps safeguard your business through interactive phishing simulation and security awareness training, and takes care of the campaign management and reporting. Through this service, we will teach you how to spot, avoid, and report real-world attacks.
Security Awareness Traning
PhishLine’s real-world multivariable testing creates mock-phishing campaigns that teach your users to recognize the threat, not a template. The interactive campaigns use a mix of links, Smart Attachments, videos, graphics, and training materials to create impactful educational experiences.
Get regular insight into who’s clicking on what, which will help you identify the levels of risk within your organizations.
An experienced team of technical professionals will provide campaign creation, oversight, and reporting, including:
- Monthly campaigns created and managed by a dedicated consultant.
- A mix of phishing simulation emails and interactive training materials.
- Regular highly detailed reports.
- Access to dedicated Fuse phone support
What To Expect
Our team will create and execute monthly phishing or security awareness campaigns and provide regular activity reports. Once you have purchased Managed PhishLine simply:
- Send our Fuse team a list of the end-user email addresses you would like to receive the monthly campaigns
- Follow instructions provided by our team to set up any necessary whitelisting in your systems
- Identify your internal point-of-contact information for any questions or updates
- Receive regular notifications and reports from our team